Wednesday 19 November 2014

Fluffy Mini's and X-Men





So here's my first offish outfit post and I wanted to do a little post showing how to style this super cute fluffy mini skirt to make it a really easy wearable piece. I decided to style mine with my fave Forever 21 X-men Jumper over a vintage blouse. Unfortunately I can't find the jumper on the UK site but it's on sale on the american and poss still available in the stores! You could also swap it for a vintage sweater or there are plenty of similar options on the high street! The Metallic Tote Bag and Fluffly Mini Skirt are both available on my ASOS Marketplace store. I am so in love with Public Desire shoes right now!! They're style is totally on point and their prices are unbelievable good value!! I love rocking my Hettie Ankle Boots, they're super comfy for the height and really easy to style with most outfits!!




No comments:

Post a Comment