Monday 31 March 2014

Triumph Women In Making Competition

I am super excited to announce that we are entered into the Triumph lingerie Women In Making competition 2014!!! It is the chance for one lucky winner to receive a whopping £10,000 bursary towards their business and valuable mentoring from the amazingly talented and successful Mentoring Panel!! This year the panel consists of the incredible Roksanda Ilincic, Thea Green, Sophia Webster, Georgina Coulter and last years winner Lizzie McQuade!!

But here's the part where you come in!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! Only 10 entries will be shortlisted and the most voted people will be chosen!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for me!! You can vote via your Twitter or Facebook accounts and it's super quick and easy!! And then if you're feeling uber helpful share the link and get all your friends to vote too!!

https://campaign.triumph.com/uk/profiles/gemma-goldstone

This means the world to me and would be massively appreciated by myself and the future of my business!!

Love you always,

Gemma Goldstone <3


No comments:

Post a Comment